We rely heavily on financial donations and fundraisers as we do not receive financial support from the town.
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership Form CLICK HERE to download.
Your membership dues aid us in fulfilling our mission statement. A single membership is $15, Family membership is $25. Members receive monthly meeting minutes. Monthly membership meetings are held the second Saturday of every month at 10:00 AM at the Rehoboth Senior Center at 55 Bay State Road (Route 118) and are noted on the event calendar.
MAIL IN YOUR DONATION
Donate directly through us by sending your check to PO BOX 42, Rehoboth, MA 02769. You can expect our charitable contribution letter within 3-6 weeks of receipt.
DONATE THROUGH AMAZON SMILE
AmazonSmile is a great way for you to support Rehoboth Animal Advocates when you shop. Go to smile.amazon.com, log on from the web browser, place your order, and RAA gets a portion of the purchase price.
DONATE USING THE PAYPAL GIVING FUND
By using this link, https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/hub then entering Rehoboth Animal Advocates and then the amount you want to donate.
DONATE YOUR CANS
Bring your cans to DH Redemption Center, Inc, 513 Winthrop St, Rehoboth and let them know the deposit should go to RAA.
Auto pay through your bank is a great way to pay for things and it is a great way to donate as well. A small amount of five or ten dollars a month on auto pay is a big help to us and a help to you with a tax deduction at the end of the year.
DONATE AT EVENTS OR MEETINGS
Loose change, cash, checks, or wish list items, we’ll take it all. Please let us know if you need a charitable contribution letter for items other than checks.
DONATE THROUGH OUR DONATIONS CANS AT THE FOLLOWING SITES:
- Dr. Richard Cohen, 245 Winthrop St, Rehoboth
- Blanding Library, 124 Bay State Rd, Rehoboth
- Abbot Animal Hospital, 48 Fall River Rd, Rehoboth
- Groom and Style Pet Groomer, 177 Fairview Ave, Rehoboth
- Oakdale Farm, 59 Wheaton Ave, Rehoboth
- Munroe Feed & Supply, 200 Fairview Ave, Rehoboth
VOLUNTEER FORM CLICK HERE to download (for all positions but Fosters)
- FOSTERS - For temporary care giving. CLICK HERE to download a FOSTER application
- LAUNDRY- Taking home and washing/drying cat laundry.
- TRAPPING – Trapping feral cats and transporting them to the TNR coordinator site.
- TRANSPORT – Bringing the cats to the vet for neutering.
- MEETING WITH COLONY CAREGIVERS – Interviewing caregivers to explain about the TNR process.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS - Talking to media and other in-town organizations about RAA and their mission.
WISH LIST - Please note wish list items can be dropped off at the Senior Center during their regular hours or during our meetings. See Calendar for next meeting date.
- FUNDRAISING - We always need ideas for fundraising.
- PAPER TOWELS
- FRISKIES PATE 5.5 ounce
- FRISKIES DRY CAT FOOD
- GLAD FEBREZE TALL KITCHEN DRAWSTRING BAGS 13 gallon
- TALL KITCHEN TRASH BAGS
- PURELL ADVANCED SANITIZING GEL
- NITRILE GLOVES MEDIUM
- WHITE BATH TOWELS